We work with community groups across Victoria to improve awareness of all aspects of liver health, including viral hepatitis and infection control on how to care for your liver, and prevent and manage liver disease.
Our workshops cover:
- Awareness of liver health
- The function of the liver
- Most common liver health conditions
- Why the liver is important and how to look after it
- The signs of liver disease
- How to get tested and treated for a liver condition such as viral hepatitis
- Stigma and discrimination
- Lived experience perspective.
Who we work with
Community groups we work with include:
- Local neighbourhood houses
- Cultural associations
- Seniors groups.
Contact us to organise a workshop with your group.