Volunteers come from all walks of life, and with their many valuable skills, are an important part of our organisation.
We thank all volunteers for their contribution – they are the lifeblood of our organisation. See those who have been recognised for their efforts.
Volunteers come from all walks of life, and with their many valuable skills, are an important part of in raising community awareness of viral hepatitis and liver health.
They come from medical, public health, social work and business backgrounds and freely give their time to sit on our Board, or help out with a vast array of projects.
People can volunteer for:
- Supporting Community Education
- Event promotion and content development
- Translating resources for the community
- Special project support
- Special events such as World Hepatitis Day
- Public speaking to raise awareness of viral hepatitis and liver health.
If you’d like to get involved please sign up.