Aug 10, 2016 at 9:15AM
HEPReady Essentials Course - 10 August 2016
The HEPReady Essentials course is designed for health and community workers. The course content will cover:
- In their shoes – a lived experience perspective through our HEPSpeak program
- Understanding liver function and various types of viral hepatitis
- Methods of transmission and progression phases
- Treatment and management
- Privacy and disclosure – legal and ethical requirements
- Latest developments – what you need to know
You will gain valuable insight into the privacy and disclosure requirements associated with viral hepatitis. Read more about the HEPReady Essentials course.
HEPReady Essentials will also provide you with an opportunity to hear a powerful account of lived experience of viral hepatitis through HEPSpeak and free access to HEPLink.
Duration of the course – 2 hours (*please arrive at 9.15am for a 9.30am sharp start)
Cost: $60 per person (including GST)
Catch the 19 Tram and get off at Stop 20 (2 minute walk) or Upfield Train to Jewell Station (5 minute walk)