Join us: Become a Member
We're a membership-based organisation - our members are at the heart of our organisation.
Being a member ensures that you will be up to date with the latest news, events and programs. Most of all, it demonstrates your support for Hepatitis Victoria and what we aim to achieve.
Become a member today as an individual or as an organisation.
Becoming a member of Hepatitis Victoria has many benefits, including:
- Receiving our information-packed quarterly Good Liver magazine. This will keep you in touch with new developments in research and treatment, information about managing hepatitis, and support group dates. It also features real-life stories from people who live with hepatitis.
- Receiving notification of and invitation to special events run by Hepatitis Victoria.
- Having a say in how Hepatitis Victoria is run and how it helps people with viral hepatitis. You can attend our Annual General Meeting, vote for Board members, or even consider becoming a Board member yourself!
- Assisting us to advocate on your behalf to have your needs considered by government and the wider community.
- Showing your support for our work. A strong membership base is an important way that we demonstrate support for our organisation and work. It also helps us to keep in touch with what the important issues are for people with hepatitis and what they want done about it.
Click here for more information on current member benefits.