HEPSpeak is a highly dedicated and diverse group of people who help educate the wider community about the issues of living with hepatitis B or C by telling their personal stories. They are the human face of viral hepatitis and provide inspirational insights into their personal experiences surrounding the virus.
HEPSpeakers raise awareness about hepatitis B and C but also help dispel myths and reduce stigma and discrimination for those living with viral hepatitis.
All our HEPSpeakers have been trained on presentation skills and they are capable of adapting the content of their presentations to each request and each audience. They deliver key messages and calls to action around prevention and management of hepatitis B and C.
HEPSpeak program benefits:
- Choose from a diverse group of people with “lived” experience of hepatitis B & C to suit your training needs and audience
- Flexibility to modify the content of the session based on the training needs and participants
- Understand the impact, including the stigma and discrimination, of hepatitis through a real life example
- Interact with the speakers to discuss their experiences with treatments, health care professionals and community
- Access to well trained, mentored and experienced speakers, who are the ‘Human face of viral hepatitis’, at a reasonable price