HEPReady Essentials is designed for health and community workers who want a basic overview of viral hepatitis.
- Function of the liver (online)
- Viral hepatitis and disease progression (online)
- Hepatitis A, B and C - prevalence, transmission, risk behaviours, testing and treatment (online)
- New treatments for hepatitis C (practical session)
- A lived experience (practical session)
- Stigma and discrimination (practical session)
- Case studies – conducting sensitive conversations with clients (practical session)
Delivered at Hepatitis Victoria offices:
Suite 5, 200 Sydney Road, Brunswick
We can deliver this course at your organisation’s premises.
Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 93804644 for more information. Fee for provision is negotiable.