Oct 28, 2017 at 10:00AM
1. Introduction: 28th October
2. Navigating the Health System: 11th November
3. Nutrition and Exercise: 18th November
4. Thoughts, Emotions, and Sleep: 25th November
5. Medication management and Alcohol and other drugs: 2nd December
The 4 week in-person LiverWELL course (chronic disease self-management) is for people with hep C, hep B, non-alcholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), cirrhosis, and other liver conditions; and will focus on topics, including:
- Sleep management
- Medication management
- Alcohol and other drugs.
The program combines health education around specific topics each week, with progressive healthy goal setting, to teach effective liver disease and overall health management techniques.
Introduction: Saturday 28th October,10am - 11am
Session 1 – Navigating the Health System: Saturday 11th November, 10am -11:30am
Session 2 – Nutrition and Exercise: Saturday 18th November, 10am – 12pm
Session 3 – Thoughts, Emotions, and Sleep: Saturday 25th November, 10am-12pm
Session 4 – Medication management and Alcohol and other drugs: Saturday 2nd December, 10am-12pm