Dec 13, 2017 at 9:30AM
HEPReady Essentials is designed for health and community workers who want a basic overview of viral hepatitis.
- Function of the liver (online)
- Viral hepatitis and disease progression (online)
- Hepatitis A, B and C - prevalence, transmission, risk behaviours, testing and treatment (online)
- New treatments for hepatitis C (practical session)
- A lived experience (practical session)
- Stigma and discrimination (practical session)
- Case studies – conducting sensitive conversations with clients (practical session)
You will gain valuable insight into the privacy and disclosure requirements associated with viral hepatitis. Read more about the HEPReady Essentials course.
HEPReady Essentials will also provide you with an opportunity to hear a powerful account of lived experience of viral hepatitis through HEPSpeak and free access to HEPLink.
Duration of the course – 2.5 hours (*please arrive at 9.15am for a 9.30am sharp start)
Cost: $60 per person (including GST)
Public Transport: Catch the 19 Tram and get off at Stop 20 (2 minute walk) or Upfield Train to Jewell Station (5 minute walk)
Return to HEPReady Essential courses page