Nov 17, 2016 at 9:30AM
2016 Sunraysia Regional Viral Hepatitis Forum
The Forum is suitable for all people working with those affected by viral hepatitis, including GPs, nurses, community health and support workers, drug and alcohol workers, youth workers, ATSI workers, and anyone interested in updating their knowledge about the care, treatment and management of viral hepatitis.
The Victorian Hepatitis B Alliance (VHBA) and Hepatitis Victoria acknowledge the support of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services for this forum.
- Assoc Prof Ben Cowie, Director of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Viral Hepatitis at the Doherty Institute
- Dr Nicole Allard, GP, cohealth, Footscray
- Dr Mehdi Sanati Pour, Tristar Medical group
- Jennifer MacLachlan, Epidemiologist, The Doherty Institute
- Gabrielle Bennett, Victorian Viral Hepatitis Educator, St Vincent’s Hospital
- Sione Crawford, Health Promotion Project Officer, Hepatitis Victoria
- Speakers with lived experience from Hepatitis Victoria’s HEPSpeak program
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.