Aug 18, 2020 at 9:30AM
HEPReady® Essentials is designed for health and community workers who want a comprehensive overview of viral hepatitis and liver health. This training is delivered regularly throughout the year and is delivered fully online - next dates Tuesday 18 August and Tuesday 15 September. Register now.
This training has two components:
1. An online webinar: This interactive, 2 hour session covers various aspects of viral hepatitis and liver health, including:
- Functions of the liver
- Viral hepatitis and disease progression
- Hepatitis A, B and C : prevalence, transmission, risky behaviour, testing and treatment
- New treatments for hepatitis C
- A lived experience speaker
- Stigma and discrimination
- Case studies: conducting sensitive conversations with clients
2. Access to online learning portal: Attendees will be given access to additional learning materials and resources through our online learning portal; equipped with exclusive educational resources that can further your learning, at your own pace.
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion, endorsed by the Australian Primary Healthcare Nurses Association (APNA).
Date and time of the online webinar component
The online webinar component is offered on either:
On registration, choose the date that suits you (each webinar covers the same content).
Cost: $60 per person (including GST)
Return to HEPReady Essential courses page